Power Up Your Persuasion
You want your audience to do something—buy your product or service, change behaviors, create positive buzz. It makes no difference whether you're trying to sell refrigerators, educate people about breast cancer or invite the public to watch you tumble over Niagara Falls in a barrel. Your goal is to persuade people and gain your desired action or reaction.
_Let's talk about the many ways I can help you power up your persuasion
_Though my grandfather was a hypnotist, I prefer using communications to persuade people. How?
"Susan's skill set is extremely broad -- she brings a great discipline to planning and strategy, can work on technical business-to-business, service or emotional consumer accounts with equal ease and effectiveness and is one of the best writers I've ever had the pleasure of working with."
- Scott Cooper, Principal, Marketing Engine Group
Give Me a Call. This Is Why:
1. Business process outsourcing is a cost-saving strategy that's growing in popularity. How does this apply to your business? Simply put, I can function as your marketing department, saving you the cost of maintaining in-house staff.
2. Have a project-maybe a brochure, blog or web site--that you just want taken off your hands--and done right? I work with talented partners in complementary disciplines, including graphic designers, web designers, film/video producers and audio producers. Just name the project.
3. I write grab 'em-by-the-throat ad copy. Sensitive public relations materials. Smart educational pieces. Articles. Web copy. Social media dialogue. Most important, the copy is strategic and right for the audience. As a result, it's more effective.
4. I'm known for creativity and innovative solutions. We'll find the most powerful way for you to stand out from the crowd---persuasively.